I have been a fan of discount deal sites ever since their creation. I am often amazed that more people don’t make use of them – why would you pay full price for something when you could buy it at a fraction of the cost?! In college, I would scroll through websites with designer clothes, shoes, and jewelry at bargain prices for hours looking for that incredible must-have item that I could actually afford.
- Love to travel? So do I! The Budget Traveler section of the blog is broken down by the destinations I have visited in the last few years.
- You can find reviews on places I have stayed during my travels under Travel Tips. I also share tips on places to definitely check out in cities I have visited in my ’10 Things to Do in’ series.
- Looking for a new restaurant to try? Check out the Foodie section for restaurant reviews. These restaurants may appear in Leisure Deals, but also include places I frequented often in Chicago or that have visited during my travels.
- Looking for a great deal? Check out the Leisure Deals section of the blog. There you can find reviews on deals I have found through Groupon, Amazon Local, Living Social or Gilt City for dining, activities, entertainment, spa services, and shopping.
- You can follow my recent adventures of teaching English in Thailand in the Teach in Thailand section under the travel tab! I share advice about budgeting and experiences in the classroom.
- In the Influencer section of the blog, I share the experiences I have had at events exclusive to Yelp Elite. I hope it motivates you to share your opinions on Yelp and work your way up to become an Elite yourself. You can also find write-ups of private events I have been invited to from companies worldwide!